Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MATRIX


matrix

Sublime yet solid..

All pervading…yet unnoticed..

Remarkably efficient.. Yet unharnessed..

Ignorantly undiscovered..

Such are the controversies of that

Unseen magic…of the mind!

Success is a mind game- they say,

To break free the shackles of this mundane rigour.

Of the earthly commitments..

To forego the inertia of the mind..

Surpassing all the hurdles of mortal fears..

Reaching out for that eternal bliss,

Exploring the depths of the potential mind..

to unleash the subconscious on a reign less horse.

And delving into the depths beyond the visible

Horizons.

I deplore the chains of the worldly qualms..

I forfeit the chaos of a yearning heart

I discard the embellishments of a restless soul

I devour the essence of floating free, weightless, burden-free in the magnanimity of the universe…

For I am not what I am,

For I am not meant to be so lowly and so

Cramped by these infernal senses..

I need to build my niche – my own ambience for eternal bliss and peace of mind

To erect the embodiment of confidence in myself!!!

No comments: